Issue: Firmware requires Update due to a change to Infinity 3D Printer hardware changes
Information: Firmware updates require clear understanding of the following steps. Before attempting any of these steps for the first time it is highly recommended you contact our technical staff to ascertain the necessity of any Firmware changes.
Firmware changes will be necessary anytime you change the extruder configuration of your 3D Printer.
- Download and install the Arduino IDE here https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Connect 3D Printer to computer by following the steps here Connecting a Computer via USB
- Confirm the current firmware on your 3D Printer by selecting "SHOW TERMINAL"
- In the window that pops up ensure that "Filter Output" is checked. The current firmware version is displayed as shown. (This one is V1_32)
- Download the Firmware from this page that is currently installed on your 3D Printer. and load into the Arduino IDE.