To connect your printer to your Wifi network follow these steps:
- Go to the home page of the Touch Interface by clicking on the "home" button located on the bottom center of the Interface.
- Click on "Settings", the button located on the bottom right of the Interface.
- Enable the Wifi connection by sliding the Wifi button.
- Select your Wifi and enter your password. The Touch Interface will first obtain the IP address and then connect.
- You are now connected to your Wifi.
- Ensure that the Interface has the correct internet time displayed for your location, this will affect cloud connectivity.
- Go back to the home page and open MatterControl.