Preheating the Quick-change Build Platform can be done before a print or between prints to save time when starting a print. Preheating the Quick-change Build Platform before a print will allow it to reach the desired temperature before starting a print.
Steps to preheat the Quick-change Build Platform using the Touch Interface:
- Unlock the Touch Interface by sliding the lock to the right.
- Select CONTROLS > TEMPERATURE.
- Locate Bed Temperature and select PREHEAT. The Quick-change Build Platform will preheat to the default of 45 °C and its current temperature is shown to the right of “Actual:”.
- To change the Bed Temperature setting, locate the box labelled “Target:”.
- Select the Target box and a keyboard will be revealed.
- Type the desired temperature in Celsius and press SET to activate.
- The bed will heat to the set temperature.
- To turn Off the bed and allow it to cool to room temperature, select OFF.