The Infinity 3D printer Axes can be Jogged in the X, Y, and Z directions using the movement controls on the Touch Interface. This is used when performing maintenance or setting the correct Z Offset for the printer. The printer axes can be Jogged in 0.02, 0.1, 1, 10, and 100 mm increments. Jogging the X-axis will move the extruder carriage left and right. Jogging the Y-axis will move the Quick-change Build Platform forward and backwards. Jogging the Z-axis will move the entire x-axis up and down.
Steps to control axes movement using the Touch Interface:
- Select CONTROLS > MOVEMENT.
- Locate the X, Y, and Z controls.
- Select the amount of movement by selecting 0.02, 0.1, 1, 10, or 100 mm.
- Jog the Extruder carriage in the X-axis by selecting X+ or X-. X+ will move the extruder carriage to the right.
- Jog the Quick-change Build Platform in the Y-axis by selecting Y+ or Y-. Y+ will move the entire Quick-change Build Platform forward.
- Jog the entire x-axis up and down in the Z-axis by selecting Z+ or Z-. Z+ moves the entire x-axis up.
- The amount the Extruder carriage and/or Quick-change Build Platform has been moved in the three axes is shown below the controls next to “X:”, “Y:”, and “Z:”.