The Touch Interface must be connected to a Wi-Fi network to access the cloud library and receive updates
The latest version of Mattercontrol may be slightly different then steps listed here.
Steps to Connect the Touch Interface to a Wi-Fi Network:
- On the Touch Interface press the HOME button.
- Press the SETTINGS icon to open Settings.
- Select the Wi-Fi tab and turn on Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi network.
- Input the password for the Wi-Fi network using the keyboard.
- Press CONNECT.
- Confirm the Touch Interface successfully connects to the Wi-Fi network.
- Press the HOME button.
- Press the MatterControl icon to reopen the application.